Saturday, February 28, 2009

PADIWAT "BOMB" JAEMJAN - THAILAND


Who are you: Padiwat "Bomb" Jaemjan

Age: 20
From: Thailand
Sponsors: TE Wake N Ski, Ten Eighty, The Board Shop SNG, Liquid Force, myself.

How long have you been wakeboarding/ wakeskating?
14 years

How did you get started?
My parents took me to a local cable when I was 6 years old. Started riding everyday when I was 8 years old

What’s your present board set-up like?
Still using some old Concrete Boards and Bindings. Liquid Force set me up with some stuff in Australia

Favorite tricks?
Everything. S-Bend to Blind, 313 and Switch 313 gets the boat excited. 900’s get the boat pumped as well.

Are you working on any tricks now?
I have been working on all of my blindside spins this last couple of weeks.

Thoughts on wakeboarding?
I Live wakeboarding 24 hours a day. Eat, sleep, work and play wakeboarding.

What do you think of sliders and kickers?
Great, makes thing interesting

What makes you tick?
JD and Coke

No comments: